We Are Andrew Wood Photography
Andrew Wood Photography is UK’s leading and award-winning boudoir photography studio in Manchester that’s been transforming and uplifting women’s spirits since 2011.
With a legacy of over a decade, we’ve had the honour of empowering more than 18,000 incredible women, helping them recognize their innate beauty and strength.
Our all-female team of top-tier makeup artists and photographers have one core mission that resonates with every click of our camera: to instil confidence and remind every woman of her boundless worth.
Join us, and let’s celebrate the incredible story that is uniquely yours.
Building a deep connection with you is central to our work. By truly understanding your journey and essence, we can capture photos that resonate with your spirit
Compassion is at the core of everything we do. We highly appreciate the opportunity to understand your challenges, with the intention of helping you turn them into empowering experiences.
Embracing you, just as you are. Confidence is our mantra. No matter your age, shape, or unique quirks, we’re here to uplift and celebrate every part of you.
At Andrew Wood Photography, our mission is clear and simple: we strive to provide more than just a photoshoot but an unforgettable experience that boosts your confidence and self-love.
We believe every woman is special and has a unique story to tell.
When women leave our studio, we want them to carry with them not just photos, but memories of feeling strong, empowered, proud, and beautiful.
Our goal? To help women see and celebrate their true selves.
With multiple transit options, reaching us is a breeze. Oh, we have free parking too!
- The journey from Piccadilly train station takes around 10-20 minutes depending on traffic
- An average fare from Piccadilly train station usually ranges from £7 – £11
- Our postcode is M11 1AA keep a look of for the Matalan sign on your left and we’re just after if your coming from town.
- For travelling to us via car, we recommend using a sat-nav with the postcode, Google Maps or similar as this will account for traffic and give you the fastest route here.
- Free Parking is located at the front of the building near Happy Homes
- Do not park in the car park to the left in front of Crown Paints
- Please use the postcode M11 1AA when using a sat-nav
- Exit Piccadilly train station on to Fairfield Street
- Board the 219 or 221 buses towards Ashton-under-Lyne/Stalybridge/Dukinfield from stop C on Fairfield Street
- Get off the bus outside Matalan and Entwistle Group
- Walk the same way the bus continues for around two minutes and you will see Andrew Wood Photography next to Happy Homes and CMC Motorcycles